' Quando as pessoas..

não se expressam, elas morrem pouco a pouco.


She doesn't get your humor.. Like I do.
She'll never know your story.. Like I do.
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be...  Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself
Hey, isn't this easy?
And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town.
I haven't seen it in awhile since she brought you down.
You say you're fine I know you better than that.
Hey what are you doing with a girl like that?
 I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night.
I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry.
And I know your favorite songs
And you tell me about your dreams
Think I know where you belong
Think I know it's with me
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you.
Been here all along.. So why can't you see?
You belong with me.